Thursday, January 31, 2008

The last sick day and TURKEYS

I plan this to be my final sick day of January (well, it has to be), and I do not want to have a sick day in February or March. I would like to not be sick for the rest of the year, but I doubt I can do that.

Oh well, it doesn't matter. I'll just keep living.
The problem tomorrow will be that I will have five million quizzes to make up, and that sort of thing, and that I really have no idea what we've been doing in Math or Science or ANY class, although I imagine my Social Studies teacher will KILL me because I don't have my project. I imagine that I SHOULD do it, but I REALLY don't want to. I mean... I just don't want to do ANYTHING.

I guess it's the crazy depression. I am losing interest in life. I just wish someone would kill me so I don't have to do it myself. I would like to die, right now, but the problem is that I have not finished my story, and until I do, I will not feel ready. If someone just killed me now, it would end it all.

Well, this message took about five million years to write.

My brother was standing at the window and all of a sudden he says, "Whoa! There are a bunch of turkeys out there!" So I run and look and there are at least 20 or 30 birds out there walking towards our house! It's crazy! They were all black and kind of shiny and some of them were looking at us!
It was cute! I like wild turkeys. They are awesome looking. They were pretty big, too. Probably like, 3 feet tall. Really big. And I think they were all hens since I didn't see a male turkey.
Which is interesting. I hope I see them on the bus tomorrow. There's this one house where turkeys used to flock last year. I hope they're back this year. :D

That's all for now.

No comments: