Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yay, Internet is Back!

Okay, it's been a few days (not THAT many, though) since I last posted, so here are the updates:

I went back to school yesterday and it's all okay, I think. :/

SOMEONE came back but I haven't had a chance to talk to him. Today, he got on the bus (after school, not in the morning) and sat in the front seat, then his sister got on and joined him, and when she saw that her friend was back there, she headed back there and then the Someone followed her with an expression of absolute happiness on his face. I mean, really. That was the gayest face I've ever seen him make.
Sorry. I just had to say that.

Anyways, all of this week is two lunches, one for each grade, and I'm upset because I had wanted to talk (alone) with my friends.

I also accidentally cut my leg badly in the shower the other night. I was shaving my legs, and I nicked my ankles, my knees (barely at all, though), and on my left leg, I somehow removed a long, 3 or 4 inch long, thin patch of skin from my shin. It was horrible. It bled SO much, it creeped me out. I wanted to cry. Or SOMETHING. I didn't know what to do. I just NEEDED to do something. But I didn't cry. I just saw the horrible, insane amounts of blood. I was afraid, but I didn't do anything.

Later, I was picking at the scab/thing (which has a greenish yellow tint, which is bad) and I got off the layer, and it was oozing clear fluid, and I noticed it turning pale white. I knew it was white blood cells, white blood cells to save my body from infection.

And I felt gratitude towards my little white blood cells. They are so nice, those little cells. I would like to thank them. It's weird, feeling honest gratitude. I rarely feel true gratitude towards anyone, and I have a hard time expressing it anyways. But then, I felt sincere thanks and would have said it aloud if my white blood cells would have heard/understood me.

Who's to say they wouldn't have heard me?

:D

And I cut myself last night.
On my left arm instead of my right arm. It was kind of... okay, I guess. I'm not interested in THAT anymore, I guess. I just want something to make me feel better.
It was creepy, seeing the dark red blood, almost a deep purple look, but assuredly red, against my pasty pale white skin.

I guess it was interesting.

Turns out that Jonathan Coulton supports Barack Obama. Interesting.


I just hope that either Clinton or Obama wins. Make history. I don't want another old white guy. That's boring. REALLY boring.

Okay, that's all for now. I guess. Maybe I'll add more later.

I feel like crying. I feel like giving up on the Someone (I don't like calling him Daboss anymore).

Oh, wait, I have something else to say.

Today in Art (it was a half-day so classes were short), at the end, I was just standing around, not doing anything, and I saw a boy I'm friends with staring at me. And he was smiling.

I was pretty sure that nothing was wrong with me, and I automatically jumped to the conclusion that he was 'checking me out' or something like that.

So I decided to try something, and I flipped my hair, showing off the pretty dark golden curls. And the boy seemed interested by that. Which was interesting. And funny. I've never seen a boy looking at a girl that way before.

And yesterday, he WANTED to pair up with me in gym class.
I think that's interesting. The guy is definitely... someone who might be looking, for lack of a better way to describe him. I guess I'll call him Bennie, since I don't want to call him by his real name. He's nice enough so that I don't want to be mean and reveal initials or real names or anything. :D

Well, that's all. Bennie might like me, and D, otherwise known as Rocky's friend, seemed to be looking at my shirt today on the bus (well, kind of my fault. I was showing off that shirt anyways. I think guys like it when I wear that shirt.).
Okay, NOW that's all. :D

No comments: