Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anyone listening?

Just a random post title. But read on if you are reading.

I will be going to counseling today. I don't know what to expect.
I read Harriet the Spy (well, the second half or so) last night. I like reading about Harriet's issues. I think I am like Harriet. She's younger than me, but it doesn't matter. She has my problems, although mine are worse.
Maybe I will write a book like Harriet the Spy. But it will be more than that. More truth. More reality.
More blood.

I don't suppose you have a chance every day to read the blog of a girl who cuts herself.
I shall not describe it to you. You don't want to hear about it.
How do I know? It's not because it's gory, although my mother can hardly stand it.
I haven't cut in weeks, I think. I want to, though. But I can't when my mother is checking all of the time. I'd get to cut once, she'd find out, and she's manage to keep the razor and scissors away from me all of the time.

Well, I have to hurry. Counseling in less than 4 hours, which is good. I don't know what to expect. But I already said that, didn't I?

No comments: