Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm out of titles

News that you've already heard, to be followed by better news, with my opinions:
  • Barack Obama is accused of plagiarism. Um, when he plagiarized my governor (momentarily forgot his name), my governor was plagiarizing JFK, or at least that's who I heard he was quoting. Seriously, why are you making such a big deal out of it? We live in a time that no matter what you think or what you say, somebody's already said it at some time, so in a way, we are plagiarizing with every thought and every word we say. I'm sure someone's already said this, in fact. If they haven't, I think I should be praised. *smug*
  • McCain has been accused to having an 'inappropriate relationship' with some woman. That made me think of how I was reading in Newsweek (yes I read Newsweek, and I am actually 13) how he has an enlarged prostate (I am probably blushing though I can't look in a mirror) and I was thinking of how bad I feel for him. People just have to say EVERYTHING they know about a public figure, don't they? I believe he is innocent, although I kinda wish he had done something bad so something interesting would be happening. I think a Barack supporter started this rumor because they want people to remember Bill Clinton and how bad he was, and people would feel less like voting for the Clintons. However, this may make people more sorry for Hillary and then vote for her anyways, so that plan might backfire. This is my most un-humble opinion, and I guarantee someone has already thought of this if it is not the truth. (unintentional plagiarism, oh no)
  • Paris Hilton's brother got arrested for DUI, and he's 18. However, they aren't sure because he was carrying a fake driver's liscense. I mean, honestly. We need some new movie stars. NOW. Can't the stupid people just be gotten rid of?
  • Christopher Paolini's third book, Brisingr, will be released September 20, 2008. That's in almost EXACTLY seven months. This is old news (the news was released on Jan. 16), but I felt like adding it since some people, I'm sure, don't know it yet. Now they do! :) I am SO happy because I know who I'm going to ask to go to the bookstore with me at midnight to get it. :) Someone very special. Wow, I'll be in ninth grade then. I'll be 14 by then. I'll be a freshman. A high schooler... COOL.
  • I'm cutting again. Like, really. I am getting stronger. I am not screaming, though I thought I would. However, I have not bled badly or anything.
  • I have to actually do some 'work' over vacation. I was going to do my (un)lovely personal dictionary project that everyone else is finished with. To make up for the insane lateness, I will make it look PWNSOME. (pronounced pone-some)
And, that's pretty much all. I am addicted to Jonathan Coulton's song 'Octopus'. For some reason. It's been out for months, I'm sure, but for whatever reason, I just listen to it all of the time.
Maybe I feel I am in an abusive relationship? I can think of people who are like some kind of octopus, but at the same time, I am in no relationship. Questions, questions, questions...

No comments: