Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Roger Clemens doesn't know what a vegan is!

Well, I was using the computer this morning while my brother listened to the live hearing about the steroids. I thought some of it was pretty weird.

They talked about Clemens being injected in the butt and then he was bleeding and it was on his pants and then one other person saw and Clemens said, "I'd do anything to get an edge" or something akin to that.

Clemens does not know what a vegan is. I actually laughed out loud when I heard that. I mean, honestly...
How do you get that far in life and NOT KNOW WHAT A VEGAN IS.
If you are an adult and do not what a vegan is, I implore you, please accept my humblest apologies for saying that you really should know what it is.

JoCo the Great made a new song that sounds wonderful. In my opinion, if you don't at least listen to it, you are an evil person. In my opinion, you should also buy the song. He's just an average guy who writes songs and plays lots of instruments and has a wonderful singing voice.
And likes Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.

No, he is NOT paying me to say that. :D I'm too young to get paid for that sort of thing.

Edit:
JoCo got his song wrong, because a muumuu is actually spelled mu'umu'u, NOT muumuu. It is pronounced moo-oo-moo-oo. Not 'moomoo' although for song purposes, I guess that's okay.
*twitches* Grammatical errors... evil.
But even a great person like JoCo can be swayed by the great evil... I suppose he's not immune to all illnesses...

No comments: