Monday, February 11, 2008

Porphyria! Not a type of cheese!

Porphyria: something I was afraid I had for a few minutes last weekend.

Okay, well, read this, and then I will explain why I thought I had it.

I was reading on Wikipedia (my favorite!) about vampires, because recent developments in my messed up mind/life have convinced me that I am a closet-vampire.

Meaning, I like blood. I like putting it in my mouth and swallowing it.

Okay, back to the more scientific side of life, I was trying to learn about vampires, because I pretty much am one, and so I was reading on Wiki how this guy, David Dolphin, thought that vampires were sufferers of porphyria, and so I clicked on the link and I read about it. I didn't totally get it all, but I know there's a REASON I crave my own blood, so I thought that having porphyria was a good explanation.

"The hepatic porphyrias primarily affect the nervous system, resulting in abdominal pain, vomiting, acute neuropathy, seizures and mental disturbances, including hallucinations, depression, anxiety and paranoia. Cardiac arrhythmias and tachycardia (fast heart rate) may develop as the autonomic nervous system is affected. Pain can be severe and can, in some cases, be both acute and chronic in nature. Constipation is frequently present, as the nervous system of the gut is affected, but diarrhea can also occur."

Okay, so, abdominal pain for me, check, neuropathy (which I checked up on, and I followed it to peripheral neuropathy, which I definitely COULD have, after checking the symptoms), check, 'mental distubances' which I qualify for because of my depression, paranoia, and I'm not sure about anxiety. Constipation, I won't say anything about.
And yes, I am in physical pain sometimes, for NO REASON.

So, I thought, I HAVE ACUTE PORPHYRIA.

Then, I thought about it, considered it, and decided I probably don't.

I just have a serious weird vampirism problem. I like opening scabs, though it's very painful, and then with my fingers, I get the blood and lick them and do it again and again.
I found that I like blood plasma a lot. Very tangy. Very nice. I found out it was blood plasma after doing some quick research on, guess where, Wikipedia! It's basically the clear stuff you get when it should be bleeding, but it's not.

Well, don't you wish you found the blog of someone who drinks blood EVERY DAY?

Now you get to find out where this takes me. This is an amazing chance, dear reader. I mean, seriously. Wouldn't it be great if you could have read Hannibal Lecter's blog?

Okay, that's all I have to say.

Yes, if you know me in real life, it WOULD be advisable to call my counselor RIGHT NOW and tell him what I've written.
If you don't know that I'm going to counseling, call my house.

If you don't know what my phone number is, ask someone who does... Rocky does!

BTW, Rocky keeps saying he's going to ask out MVIGB, which I find very funny.

Barney is going out with a girl I'll call Jesica. And yes, I spelled it with one S on purpose.

Daboss has a girlfriend from a completely different town. I'm in denial. I'm fine without him!

I guess Ska broke up with his gf some time ago. Poor guy. Too bad I have absolutely no attraction to him. I mean, he's had a gf in my grade.

No other Romance News.

Yes, V-day is coming up. I'm clueless. I should lie low that day...

No comments: