Saturday, February 9, 2008

SOMETHING AMAZING

I'm bored and I have nothing to post!

However, I will tell you that I am probably going to cut myself tomorrow night.

I plan this sort of thing, yes. I just KNOW that if I don't do anything, I will be very miserable. However, something is changing. I don't want to cut my arm anymore. My leg bleeds a lot when I open the scabs from the horrible razor... I just don't like the pain that comes with cutting my arm. It does hurt, and it's hard to cover up sometimes.

Of course, no one knows that I do what I do to my legs. The blood is just so wonderful. And it smells wonderful. And, I will dare to say that it tastes wonderful, too. I do believe I will do some research on blood on Wikipedia after I post this. I would like to know what I am really doing. Some things about the blood are kind of mysterious to me, and I would like to know more about it...

Anyways, I don't like cutting my arm. It hurts. I can't cut my right arm, which is easier and better for me, because my mom will find out. The left arm isn't a good idea because I am just NOT good at it (being left-handed has affected more than the way I draw and write) and it seems wrong, like it hurts me more. Then again, the first couple times I cut my right arm, it hurt a lot too, so I could just stick with it...

And never be satisified. It doesn't satisfy me, cutting my arm. Not enough blood, not enough scent. When my leg bleeds, there's enough. Enough to scare me, and getting scared is what I like, actually. I like being scared, like that. It's hard to explain, I guess...

Well, that's all...

I hope this did NOT trigger you to cut, if you were thinking about it or anything.

I don't other people to cut, unless they have the same problems as me. It's only civil to cut yourself to satisfy your bloodlust, because I would not let you hurt anyone else to get their blood. We must not hurt others. But, if you're cutting because you need to feel something, for control, or for other stuff, NOT bloodlust, I would implore you to stop. Don't hurt yourself for that sort of thing. The people like me, if there are any, cut because we have some strange need to see/smell/taste blood and we can't get blood from other people.

Until we can be fixed, we must do what we can to feel better.

And that is all I have to say today.

So much for 'nothing,' eh?

No comments: