Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sorry, I did that to attract attention to this blog. :-D

Nothing to say. I usually feel like writing in a journal in the first few weeks. I just HAVE to write.

Maybe I have hypergraphia. That would be unfortunate, I suppose. Then again, that means I would have an advantage over other writers. If I decided to really become a writer. Well, I already decided to become one. It's a matter of finishing up and actually getting it published.

Okay, that's all. Bye, readers.

News: Jeri Ryan, who played Seven of Nine in Star Trek: Voyager, has a baby girl due next month. I had not known this until I checked her Wikipedia article today in order to check which of the Star Trek producers she was going out with.

Okay, that really IS all.

No comments: