Friday, March 7, 2008

(Insert interesting title here)

Let's see...

Yup, nothing happening.

I missed another day of school. (if for some reason, JoCo saw my comment on stealing my dad's guitar, and went to this site, YOU ROCK, JOCO! and read this blog so your little two year old never cuts though if you were my father, I don't think I could cut myself) (yes I would like it if you were my dad better than if my dad was my father)

I just applied for membership with the JoCo forums... Because I wanted to be the only 13 year old in the 'YOB' thread. :D

I do think I am one of JoCo's youngest fans. If not the youngest...

I will have to find out. I probably am the youngest. That's interesting. "I am Jonathan Coulton's youngest fan."

Oh yeah, I'm guessing that his kid would be his youngest fan. Darn. Beat out by a little kid... :/ Maybe that's why I can't stand little kids? They always seem to be doing things better or faster than me!

Nothing else happening today. Then again, it's morning, so I guess nothing could have happened yet today.

I have a new character in my story. His name is Torin. He is Linda's best friend (or something) and I'm putting a 'no romance' policy in there now before I get any ideas. I'm dying to make sure she has kissed someone before she meets Eric, but I think it'll be fine if that's her first kiss.
Of course that would mean that in her entire life, the only other person she kisses is Ferdinand, so I guess that would be a little messed up. It would awkward to have only kissed two people in your whole life (romantic kissing, I mean, not family kissing).

I guess Torin might like Linda, but she doesn't like him. Then again, I have a feeling that part of Torin's philosophy involves some celibacy. I'm not sure. He serves Ewoun as much as any other 'loyal' Rospian, but he is a philosopher (a young one, albeit) so he may or may not have decided to take some vows of abstinence from various things.

Oh yeah, I did cut myself last night. I will tell Rocky (on Monday) that he has to hit me again. I kind of like being hit for this. I desperately need punishment for what I do. I really do. People need to be punished for things they do wrong. Cutting is so wrong. My mother won't punish me because she KNOWS that punishment isn't the answer to cutting. I wouldn't stop cutting because I was punished, but it helps me think better. It lets me know that he cares a little.

Anyways, away from the weirdness/nastiness...

I could write about my story and stuff, but most people will have NO idea what's going on, so I'll just let you alone on that. And any of the people who would want to hear it can PM me on the various sites we communicate on. Okay, I'm going to stop writing this post. I'll add another one if I have to.

No comments: