Friday, March 7, 2008

A Two-Post Day

I got something to post about now.

Okay, first, I was outside today and I was watching our chicken, Bucky, being chicken-y and pecking at the ground and stuff.

Then these birds were chirping and stuff (I think they were upset that I was there, they were annoyed little clicks) and there was this one tree that they were in.

I figure that the birds were having some kinda par-tay in that tree, and since I know I would not like a giant to watch me at an awesome dance party, I left. :D

Okay, what I am really posting about is that I was on rottenneighbor.com (I wanted to see if people were complaining about our neighbors who might get evicted soon, YAY because they are annoying; the old 80 year old guy hitchhikes and walks down the road with his toolbox and it's creepy because I'm afraid he'll be there one day when I get off the bus) and then I was looking at 'interesting neighbors' and the one at the top was about Megan Meier.

Her story is just a LITTLE bit disturbing to me. (this story was news last November, but I just heard about it today, or I read the story today)

I mean, okay, myspace is not a good site, everyone knows that. There are something like 30,000 sex offenders on that site.
And those are the ones stupid enough to use their real names. The ones who use fake identities... who knows how many?
Myspace is not a great place. Facebook is better because it has an Oregon trail game in which you can eat people (cannibalism, not THAT kind of eating people). I know this only because my sister has a Facebook. I'm going to make one myself when I get into high school. Anyways.

So, myspace is bad. People get abducted because of it. Girls commit suicide because of it.
I don't know what you guys think, but I have to say "No der" and "Why can't you adults THINK once in a while?"

Lori Drew is the dumbest person I've ever heard of. She killed that girl, same as if she stabbed her with a knife.

I say this because I know, with my own suicidal thoughts, that people can kill others without even knowing it. They might love the person (to death, I might say) but they can kill them. People are killing me every single day of my life.

I can't imagine the suicide LMP I'm going to write (LMP-Literary MarketPlace, and I say this because it will be so long).
I will have a clause for just about everyone I have ever met, heard of, or basically thought of. I wouldn't be surprised if in my insanity, I write a page or two for Linda and Eric, who aren't even real.

OK G2G, BRB

Okay, I am back, and I am SERIOUSLY disturbed now. I mean, I don't think I could get much more disturbed right now.

My brother made me clean Bucky's crap off of his truck (she likes sleeping there, it's not my fault), and what I did was scrape it off with a shovel and then I needed water to rinse off the rest of it.

So I'm looking for a milk jug or something so I can dump water on it and wash it off, and what I find is this thing, half underneath one of our chicken coops (vacant since we only have 1 chicken left) which I pick up. I thought it was empty, but I heard some water sloshing around or whatever, so I go to dump out the water.

Out comes some disturbing brownish-red stuff. I could have told you that was muddy, bloody water without a second guess, but I was so freaked out since I glanced inside the milk jug and saw SOMETHING at the mouth so I put it right-side up and thought for a minute.

"Probably just some muddy water. But that thing is probably a little animal," the thoughts in my head went.
So I dumped out the loverly rest of the water, and not surprisingly, out came a little dead mouse, drowned.
I will admit to almost shrieking, and I did jump away a couple feet and drop the milk jug, and get freaked out completely.
But that's okay. I mean, it's a dead thing... And... I had dumped out water mixed with it's rotten blood.

I knew that it had died recently because after I finished cleaning off my brother's truck (not that bad, really), I looked at it. The fur was clean, pretty, and even kinda white. Just very wet.

And very dead.

It's paws were so... something. It's front right paw was stuck up, like when you put your elbow on a desk and hold your forearm vertically up, and your hand flops over. Do it now. Relax your hand, and when it's limp, put your fingers together, and that was how it looked. Except it was a cute mouse, and it looked like it had died screaming in pain or something. I don't know if it even HAD a back end. Like something just pulverized the little mouse pelvis and back legs. (Mice do have pelvises, right?)

Either way, it was a great lesson in osmosis. Like, seriously. If I wasn't already used to seeing blood, I probably would have FREAKED.

I'll try not to describe anymore, in case anyone here is ah, well, let's call it, 'squeamish'.

Um... I guess nothin' else to say. I kinda went off topic with what I was saying, so I'll give up.

I think I'll call some people.

No comments: