Saturday, March 8, 2008

RIP, pretty birdy.

My sister's Gloucestor (sp?) canary died this morning. His name was Truman, and he made very pretty noises. He sang prettily and chirped and stuff and made a laser gun noise sometimes which was cool. He was cute and fluffy and I went with my sister to the pet store to get him, months ago.

He hasn't been using his feet very much lately, and the poor little guy died, I guess...
I thought I dreamt about him last night. I might have been overhearing things my mom and my sister were saying though. But I think I dreamt of him.

RIP, Truman. You were a cute birdy...

I also had a dream about Empire Earth. My brother had finally gotten it on our computer or something, and I was overjoyed beyond joy. I miss playing that game SO much, although they came out with EE2 and it's one of the worst RST games ever. I just loved playing it.
I WANT THAT GAME.

This week is definitely one of the saddest, worst weeks all year. I mean, the whole family is pretty much sick. I keep coughing and sneezing and stuff, and I am in complete misery. And usually the computer is one of my most relaxing places. It's not too dusty in this room, and all that.

I hate being sick. At least I won't be lying on Monday when I say that I was really sick.

I can't believe how horrible everything is. I need to be able to eat, sleep, drink, write, and live without worrying about things for a while.

I think I need to test myself. If I really live a worry-free life for a week, will I need to cut?

I don't know.

I hate the way my cut up leg looks. Lines, so many lines, and more lines.

Disturbing.

No comments: