Monday, March 10, 2008

Sick...

I hate having colds.

But right now I feel okay. My nose is drying up a little, I'm not sneezing too much, and my cough is almost gone. It's nice and not too warm or too cold in here. My siblings are all here, and my mom is making a super early supper before she takes my sister D to her counseling appointment.

And we're watching Forrest Gump.

M'name's Forrest, Forrest Gump.
Run, Forrest, Run!

Yup. That's a good movie. I never saw the whole thing. I've seen maybe the first third, and parts of the middle, but not that much.

D is 17 now. That means that in one year, she can like... I don't know, get a paypal account and then we can buy the occasional cool thing. Like a Monkey at JoCo's site. I wonder what the funny comment will be.

Not anything else to say... I guess...

I miss school. But I do think this is good for me, staying home. I guess I'll go back on Wednesday. I can't wait to see the others again, but I sure can wait to see my homework. :/ May my teachers not assign any homework...

No comments: