Wednesday, March 19, 2008

School=Echh

This morning, or maybe last night, I either didn't set my alarm or I shut it off before it went off. Either way, I went back to sleep, and I don't really want to face my mom. I don't know where she is, but she's out and it's pretty late in the day, so I guess I'll take a shower and go to sleep at some point.

I took my Zoloft early again today. 3 pm. I figure I can take it in the morning tomorrow. Like, 5 or 6. I don't like this... It feels wrong. I feel like I'm doing something very wrong, although I've taken only one pill a day, so I am fine. I did feel very cheery this morning, but it wore off quickly.

I was reading Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders. I feel a strange attraction to Manson's image. Like... something about his face and overall being is magnetic. And I agree that Squeaky Fromme looks like my mom.

It said that Manson was 5'2". I am that height. Last night, I stood up and just looked into the air in front of me and looked at the image of Manson, in his full body mug shot, like in the lineup, and I just looked into the air and was able to see Manson there. It was weird.

Then again, it was like 11:30 at night, so that could explain some things.

No comments: