Saturday, February 23, 2008

Anyone for tea and cookies?

I don't know what happened with what I said earlier, 'cause my leg is damn bloody, or it was less than an hour ago.

I got what I needed for painless cuts ready, waited for a few minutes while I enjoyed a delicious sticky bun (well, two), and when I finished, I took the stuff to my room, where I desensitized myself and made an S and an R next to each other on my leg. The little tail on the R isn't quite attached, but it looks enough like an R.

In case you're wondering, it stands for Sanguinolent Respect.

I thought of the word 'Sanguine' and wanted a word similar to it, so I flipped through an unabridged dictionary and found sanguinolent and sanguiverous, which are by far the awesomest words I've learned all year.

After I made the letters, I put four cuts into my leg, which bled nicely but not so much that anything trickled down, as did the SR.

Well... that's a nice report.

Anyone for tea and cookies?

No comments: