Sunday, February 24, 2008

Something

I think that I will start doing song reviews or book reviews or movie reviews or something.

I think that I will start that sometime next week.

Tomorrow, Monday, will be the first day of school after the lovely February vacation I have been enjoying. Maybe I will finally stop posting about nothing. I can finally start talking about INTERESTING things.

I've had a week to think about things. Not much has happened on the outside (except for the Sanguinolent Respect thing and a few other scratches), but I've had a lot of time to just THINK and decide what I'm going to do... how I will change, how I will stop being ME and start being Lizzy.

I used to be one thing... but they died some time ago, maybe a year, maybe much longer. I know they were dead around the time I cut my hair, but I think they could have died earlier.

Either way, I am now LIZZY. I am not what I used to be.

Sounds like a song. ;)

I won't start singing, though. I think I will tell everyone to call me Lizzy. I will be Lizzy because I won't be what I used to be. They'll have to call me Lizzy because I'll stop responding to my first name after a little while.

Okay, I just looked up Lizzy on Urbandictionary.com and it's mostly okay, although I think I will be careful when telling others to call me Lizzy. I'm so glad that I will be a dose of cocaine mixed with heroin or an amphetamine. I will make people high? Or I will be a 20 dollar bill in Canada. That works. The first definition is okay although I didn't think my butt was that big. (it isn't)

I also checked up on Lizzie and Liz and those aren't as great, but it's okay. If people are going to be stupid, that's their problem. I'd rather be known as Lizzy than my other name. I'll go look that up...
And the first definition is awesome because it means that I am very sexy. (woo!)

I gave it a thumbs up. I gave a thumbs up to most of the definitions that said I am sexy/smart whatever.

I don't FEEL very sexy. That's funny.
Then again, I guess 'emo chicks' aren't very sexy since their arms are so bloody. (my legs are worse, thought)

No comments: