Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bleh

I feel NOTHING today.

I just sit here, and nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

I guess, that means I should go out and DO something.

I decided not to cut myself today.

Even if I feel like it.

It's around 11:30 in the morning. I have about nine hours left (more like 12, but I need to get my sleep schedule back in order before I go back to school on Monday).

I wonder if I can do it. When I said 'cut', I meant hurt myself in anyway, SH/SI, whatever. I won't do it.

I'll reward myself tomorrow by letting myself go.
If I fail, I'll punish myself tomorrow with cutting.
I'm cutting tomorrow, either way.

Illogical?

You betcha.

Good for me?

No way.

Makes me feel better?

Kinda.

Fixes anything?

I doubt it.

Nets me a bf?

Nope.

Does ANYTHING for me?

Yes. It helps.

No comments: