Friday, March 14, 2008

The Aftermath

Okay...
My dad was here today. I got up at noon only because I heard him come in, and I realized that I should probably greet him. I slept maybe 14 hours. Kinda weird. I took some Melatonin (a sleeping pill-like thing) and fell asleep at maybe 9:30 or so. Maybe a bit earlier.

And I slept until noon... Interesting...
I think I dreamt a lot, but I can't remember them now...

Whatever.

Dad bought me some tulips. They are pretty and red. Maybe I will take a picture of them with my cellphone or something.

I called Rocky yesterday and got the truth. He told a girl, and our science teacher was 'eavesdropping' in Rocky's words, and she told the assistant principal.

And whoop-de-do, I got to go to the hospital. I told Rocky he couldn't tell anyone, and he said that MVIGB, the girl he was telling, and the girl he likes had been told by our teacher that they would be in major trouble if they told anyone.

Great.

That's all I want to say. Great.

I wonder if my brother, who is visiting tomorrow, will know anything about it. I wonder if my siblings know much about it. At least one of them knows I went to the hospital.

My dad was telling me things today... It was weird and he was being very emotional.
I think the reason his family likes Star Trek is because Vulcans embody the un-emotional state that their family strives for.
I guess what my dad was trying to say is it's okay to show your emotions.
I think Star Trek has ruined some lives, while making other people's lives so much better.
So, what would the Star Trek people do, knowing that they ruin some lives and make so many more lives better? Would they all kill themselves for us? The one family that got ruined?
Knowing Captain Picard, Captain Janeway, and the crew, I'd say yes.
Knowing that doesn't make me feel better.

Today is Pi Day. Pwnsome? Yes. Every math student had better gotten a pie or drew one for their math teacher. Make a circle that looks like a pie. And write the pi symbol on it. And say, "Here's a pie for Pi day!"

No comments: